My life changed dramatically on Mother's Day 2013. Three days later I was diagnosed with cancer from my physician. This blog was made to keep my family and friends informed to what has been happening to me the past few weeks. When I find out news from different Doctor's through all of the procedures I have had, so many of you have wanted me to text, email, call, or someway contact you. It humbles me how many of you are concerned. Sometimes I forget to contact some of you. This way, you can stay in touch with what is happening now. Please feel free to comment. I hope I have it set up so you can. If not, I will ask Emily my daughter to help me, since she helped me get this set up.

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy New Year. Ouch! What is going on?

Something is going on inside my body that is not good as of lately.  I am uncomfortable a lot.  Around where my tumors are, are quite uncomfortable when I move a certain way.  I feel bloated a lot, and when I do, I waddle like I am pregnant .  I can barely zip up my coat when I feel like this.  It has felt like this most of the holidays. I get a reprieve a half a day occasionally, but mostly it isn't good.  I hate to say this, but I feel my tumors are growing and they are crowded in there.  I try to get a comfortable position either standing/ sitting/ laying and it is hard to find it.  I get my CT scan on January 15th and I think it is the 20th when I see her and she tells me about it.  I know something is different negatively.  I just have to hang in there three more weeks to find out. It makes me sad.
Chin up.  I can do hard things!

Happy New Year.  Good bye 2014.  It was a good year.

No comments:

Post a Comment