My life changed dramatically on Mother's Day 2013. Three days later I was diagnosed with cancer from my physician. This blog was made to keep my family and friends informed to what has been happening to me the past few weeks. When I find out news from different Doctor's through all of the procedures I have had, so many of you have wanted me to text, email, call, or someway contact you. It humbles me how many of you are concerned. Sometimes I forget to contact some of you. This way, you can stay in touch with what is happening now. Please feel free to comment. I hope I have it set up so you can. If not, I will ask Emily my daughter to help me, since she helped me get this set up.

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

To my doctors.........please stay healthy!!!

August is finally here.  The end of this month, I hopefully get to see my oncologist again.  She has been out for a few months since she had a stroke.  The word was, that she would be back in August.  My appointment is the 25th.  I hope that gives her time to come back.  There should be a rule......that doctors can't have strokes or die.  Yup.  both have happened to me since cancer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment