My life changed dramatically on Mother's Day 2013. Three days later I was diagnosed with cancer from my physician. This blog was made to keep my family and friends informed to what has been happening to me the past few weeks. When I find out news from different Doctor's through all of the procedures I have had, so many of you have wanted me to text, email, call, or someway contact you. It humbles me how many of you are concerned. Sometimes I forget to contact some of you. This way, you can stay in touch with what is happening now. Please feel free to comment. I hope I have it set up so you can. If not, I will ask Emily my daughter to help me, since she helped me get this set up.

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

The NO HAIR look


I guess I don't even need to explain this picture.  I finally dared put it up.  It is part of my illness, and I need to document it.

Yesterday, at work, one of my co-workers had me go online and see the Utah girl who just won a beauty pageant and she was bald. She is getting national attention.  She said she could have worn a wig, but she was being judged on beauty and not on her hair, and she won!  I am not a beauty by no means, but this is who I am right now, and that story gave me the courage to put this on.

4 comments:

  1. You look AWESOME! Not at all bad in ANY way, shape, or form. You can truly rock that look.

    Oh. By the way, nice scarf! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

  2. You ARE beautiful Terry Lynn! I think you look AWESOME! Stand up to Cancer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fabulous ! Just as pretty as ever :) And BTW I couldn't help but chuckle a little about the curly hair ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Add my vote to the beautiful column!!

    ReplyDelete