My life changed dramatically on Mother's Day 2013. Three days later I was diagnosed with cancer from my physician. This blog was made to keep my family and friends informed to what has been happening to me the past few weeks. When I find out news from different Doctor's through all of the procedures I have had, so many of you have wanted me to text, email, call, or someway contact you. It humbles me how many of you are concerned. Sometimes I forget to contact some of you. This way, you can stay in touch with what is happening now. Please feel free to comment. I hope I have it set up so you can. If not, I will ask Emily my daughter to help me, since she helped me get this set up.

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Cocktails and Dumb Hair

Well, today I got the "cocktails", (as they call them), that I have to drink before my CT scan on Friday.  I could pick Vanilla or berry.  Berry sounded good. It looks like chalk. It better not taste like it also.

Well, my darn hair is still falling out! Can you believe it?  It now has been coming out for three months!  I had a whole bunch of 3/4 inch hair on my pillow and in the sink.  (That's how long my hair is since I had my head shaved).  It made me grumpy. I have been so blasted mad at seeing hair coming out again that tonight I had Kim take the clippers to my head and shave me bald again.  Just that little bit looks so different again on me.  Dumb Hair!

I feel I need to be brave and put a picture on this blog, of me bald.  I don't want to but this is the story of what I am going through, and being bald is part of my life right now.  We'll see. I have had to do so many things the last few months that I never wanted to do, that, hey.... what is one more thing?

1 comment:

  1. Google vitamin k and nexavar. There are some research papers showing it works fine together. Check with your doctor first. 45mg vitamin k2 a day should be safe.

    ReplyDelete