My life changed dramatically on Mother's Day 2013. Three days later I was diagnosed with cancer from my physician. This blog was made to keep my family and friends informed to what has been happening to me the past few weeks. When I find out news from different Doctor's through all of the procedures I have had, so many of you have wanted me to text, email, call, or someway contact you. It humbles me how many of you are concerned. Sometimes I forget to contact some of you. This way, you can stay in touch with what is happening now. Please feel free to comment. I hope I have it set up so you can. If not, I will ask Emily my daughter to help me, since she helped me get this set up.

Saturday, October 19, 2013

THANK YOU!

I need to tell all of you who read this blog, all of my family, neighbors, friends and loved ones and whomever else that reads this, a huge THANK YOU!  I have been treated like royalty by you all.  I have received many cards from you all. Wonderful gifts of encouragement,  prayers in my behalf, flowers, goodies, kind comments on this blog, and just love and concern from so many of you.  Just the thought that this blog is nearing 8,000 views tells me that I have so many people who care how I am doing.  (Why, I don't know).It boggles my mind and I feel very humbled. I even have a secret person who I hear from every two weeks, anonymously. She gives me encouragement and strength. Thank you all! I feel happy and very blessed through this trial.

1 comment:

  1. You should not be surprised Terry Lynn. You are a special person. Your friendliness and vitality touch everyone you have ever met. I only met you for a short time but you are dear to me! Hang in there and keep posting!

    ReplyDelete