My life changed dramatically on Mother's Day 2013. Three days later I was diagnosed with cancer from my physician. This blog was made to keep my family and friends informed to what has been happening to me the past few weeks. When I find out news from different Doctor's through all of the procedures I have had, so many of you have wanted me to text, email, call, or someway contact you. It humbles me how many of you are concerned. Sometimes I forget to contact some of you. This way, you can stay in touch with what is happening now. Please feel free to comment. I hope I have it set up so you can. If not, I will ask Emily my daughter to help me, since she helped me get this set up.

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Three pills a day now. Getting another CT scan.....finally.

I saw my oncologist yesterday.  Here are the results:

1- I am on 3 Nexivar (chemo) pills a day now.  Only one short now of my full dose.

2- My blood pressure is still too high.  I see my family doctor today about it again.

3- The most interesting news is that she wants to see how my cancer is progressing.  So she wants me to get another CT scan.  I have wondered about this for sometime.  With all of my set backs for weeks and weeks, that has been a concern of mine. She wants me to get the scan on the 25th of October and then we can talk about it the next time I see her on the 29th. She seems to think it isn't going to be too bad because she thinks I don't look like I am sick still. Wouldn't that be awesome if it isn't much different, or even better......if I have improved? I don't know if that could happen or not with my cancer, but I can hope.

4 comments:

  1. Terry Lynn wishing and praying for you the best results from your CT scan ! I hope you are feeling better as far as your headaches are concerned? Sending good vibes and love your way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think about you about a hundred times a day!) I have to agree with your doctor...you didnt look very sick when I was up there. I think maybe you're fakin it :) I love you T.L.
    Gordon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad they are going to check up on your progress :) You are always in our thoughts and prayers :) I am sending lots of positive energy your way..... We love you :)

    ReplyDelete

  4. Patients with cancer endure challenging symptoms resulting from the cancer itself or the side effects of conventional treatments. Through research our journey has led to an informed selection of complementary therapies that embody the intelligent pursuit of wellness. Click to purchase, read more about our complementary therapies, or review clinical support materials.[+]
    Treatment

    ReplyDelete