My life changed dramatically on Mother's Day 2013. Three days later I was diagnosed with cancer from my physician. This blog was made to keep my family and friends informed to what has been happening to me the past few weeks. When I find out news from different Doctor's through all of the procedures I have had, so many of you have wanted me to text, email, call, or someway contact you. It humbles me how many of you are concerned. Sometimes I forget to contact some of you. This way, you can stay in touch with what is happening now. Please feel free to comment. I hope I have it set up so you can. If not, I will ask Emily my daughter to help me, since she helped me get this set up.

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Goodbye to my wigs


Guess what got put in a box and stored away? Right there.  You can see them.  I have worn them almost 1 1/2 years now.  In fact, I think of the brown one on the right as me now.  That to me was my new identity.  It was longer than my other hair used to be but looked so natural on me and I loved that one.  The black one was my "ooh-la-la" wig.  Whatever that is supposed to mean. My black hair look. Not my fav.

So away they go, and I am 100% into my real hair now.  Like I said before, one puzzle piece at a time my life changes.  This is for the good.  They were really itchy and I didn't like wearing them anyway.  Bye bye, to that part of my journey.

1 comment: