My life changed dramatically on Mother's Day 2013. Three days later I was diagnosed with cancer from my physician. This blog was made to keep my family and friends informed to what has been happening to me the past few weeks. When I find out news from different Doctor's through all of the procedures I have had, so many of you have wanted me to text, email, call, or someway contact you. It humbles me how many of you are concerned. Sometimes I forget to contact some of you. This way, you can stay in touch with what is happening now. Please feel free to comment. I hope I have it set up so you can. If not, I will ask Emily my daughter to help me, since she helped me get this set up.

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Much better radiation day!

Woo hoo.....better radiation day!  I didn't get sick.  I did take mediation under my tongue before, so maybe that is why.

They were situating me in my beanbag cast and measuring me this way and that and she moved a soft object from under my arms that I had above my head  and I  tried to move my head to see a soft landing now for my arm, and I screwed up the whole aligning thing.  So they had to re-do me.  I won't do that again.

There are many loud noises going on in the tunnel while I do this and I tried not to think of them this time and let my mind think of something I enjoyed, or sing some of my favorite songs.  It sure helped and made the time go by faster.  Kim was able to go with me this time.  It was a good day.

Again, we were told how they are really giving me a lot of radiation with these five times.  It makes me wonder, what it is doing exactly inside me?  What it does to zap them? With thousands of micro beams, like they said happens, I wonder how it all takes place. Just curious.  I do feel tired. Good day.  And Kim cleaned my car!  Can't get better than that!

No comments:

Post a Comment