My life changed dramatically on Mother's Day 2013. Three days later I was diagnosed with cancer from my physician. This blog was made to keep my family and friends informed to what has been happening to me the past few weeks. When I find out news from different Doctor's through all of the procedures I have had, so many of you have wanted me to text, email, call, or someway contact you. It humbles me how many of you are concerned. Sometimes I forget to contact some of you. This way, you can stay in touch with what is happening now. Please feel free to comment. I hope I have it set up so you can. If not, I will ask Emily my daughter to help me, since she helped me get this set up.

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Valentine's Day/ Over hump day

Happy Valentine's to whom ever you are reading this.  I have been making chocolate covered strawberries all morning, milk chocolate and white.  I have a couple of dozen and they look so yummy!

Well, Thursday was supposed to be my 3rd radiation, but after trying 3 times to get the machine to work, they sent me home.  I went back yesterday, Friday, and everything worked without a hitch.  They told me as I left that I now was over hump day,  Yay!  Only 2 more times.  Next week on Tuesday and Thursday and then I am done.  They are extremely nice there.  I can't complain about the company I hang out with there. I mostly am just tired.  That is not considered a problem that I am having from radiation.  I am always tired anyway.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you had a wonderful Valentines Day. My daughter made some chocolate covered strawberries too. Yum

    ReplyDelete