My life changed dramatically on Mother's Day 2013. Three days later I was diagnosed with cancer from my physician. This blog was made to keep my family and friends informed to what has been happening to me the past few weeks. When I find out news from different Doctor's through all of the procedures I have had, so many of you have wanted me to text, email, call, or someway contact you. It humbles me how many of you are concerned. Sometimes I forget to contact some of you. This way, you can stay in touch with what is happening now. Please feel free to comment. I hope I have it set up so you can. If not, I will ask Emily my daughter to help me, since she helped me get this set up.

Monday, March 28, 2016

i am a wimp

For side effects from my infusion that wasn't supposed to come for a month, I sure did get a lot after only two days.  This better not be my new norm.  I must be too much of a wimp.  I can't take this.  It immobilizes me.  And I get to do it again this week.  Why do I have to always be the worst case scenario?

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear your treatment is making you feel bad. I hope it's for the best in the end. Hang in there Terry Lynn...you have come so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are not a wimp any more than you are that lady who has cancer. I personally think you are wonder woman :) and a really great example too !

    ReplyDelete