My life changed dramatically on Mother's Day 2013. Three days later I was diagnosed with cancer from my physician. This blog was made to keep my family and friends informed to what has been happening to me the past few weeks. When I find out news from different Doctor's through all of the procedures I have had, so many of you have wanted me to text, email, call, or someway contact you. It humbles me how many of you are concerned. Sometimes I forget to contact some of you. This way, you can stay in touch with what is happening now. Please feel free to comment. I hope I have it set up so you can. If not, I will ask Emily my daughter to help me, since she helped me get this set up.

Thursday, July 11, 2013

My Book of Memories and Thoughts from my Friends and Neighbors, and Family


This Book my daughter Emily made for me from many of you reading this blog is priceless.  Watch the video I made of it!!!  I was speachless!!  Thank you to all who wrote something to me!!  I love you all!

1 comment:

  1. Terry Lynn, thanks for sharing your story with us. Our family has been thur the Cancer scare twice it would have been so helpful to have a blog to share all we learned about this scary illness. I just wanted to let you know that you are awesome you have always had the greatest smile and your laughter always makes everyone laugh along. Know that you and your family are in our prays.
    Kathy Adams

    ReplyDelete