My life changed dramatically on Mother's Day 2013. Three days later I was diagnosed with cancer from my physician. This blog was made to keep my family and friends informed to what has been happening to me the past few weeks. When I find out news from different Doctor's through all of the procedures I have had, so many of you have wanted me to text, email, call, or someway contact you. It humbles me how many of you are concerned. Sometimes I forget to contact some of you. This way, you can stay in touch with what is happening now. Please feel free to comment. I hope I have it set up so you can. If not, I will ask Emily my daughter to help me, since she helped me get this set up.

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Where Did 15 pages of faxes go?

Another week set back.  We faxed 15 pages of information about our income to our doctor's office.  I know they received them and faxed them right to the drug company ASAP. We should have gotten a call from the drug company within 48 hours.  Yesterday, after waiting a week, Kim called our doctor's office and asked about it.  They called the drug company and they said they never received it!  (15 faxed pages just disappeared in thin air somewhere by the fax machine!) Meanwhile......after weeks and weeks and more weeks of playing the waiting game.......I feel great.  I haven't been sick for about 4-5 weeks. I just can't believe how NOTHING has worked timely. I keep thinking it isn't a coincidence for some reason. Hey! I am learning patience though. At least I think I am.

Thank you to everyone who has offered suggestions and ideas for my well being.  I have a lot! It overwhelms me the different things out there.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Terry Lynn-
    I'm glad to read that you are still feeling well and there is treatment available. Those 15 pages of information that you faxed are in someone's in-box. The pharmaceutical companies are thieves. There is NO WAY a pill should cost $900/month when it means life or death. Keep pestering them...and stay strong. You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete