My life changed dramatically on Mother's Day 2013. Three days later I was diagnosed with cancer from my physician. This blog was made to keep my family and friends informed to what has been happening to me the past few weeks. When I find out news from different Doctor's through all of the procedures I have had, so many of you have wanted me to text, email, call, or someway contact you. It humbles me how many of you are concerned. Sometimes I forget to contact some of you. This way, you can stay in touch with what is happening now. Please feel free to comment. I hope I have it set up so you can. If not, I will ask Emily my daughter to help me, since she helped me get this set up.

Thursday, September 19, 2013

BLACK! I can't really believe I did that!

 On Tuesday, my oncologist upped my dose to 2 a day instead of 1!  Yea.  I am 2 days into it and feel great!
OK.  I have had requests for a picture of the black hair.  Here it is!  I like my regular hair color best but this has been fun just for kicks.  Hey....if I am going to be bald, I am going to have a good time with it!  So if you see Kim with someone you don't recognize in black hair, it's still just me!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Terry,

    Shane sent me your blog address when you first started it. He was my daughter's OT last year and the year before. We loved having him and miss him now that she's going to school out of the house (here's a post with pictures of him w/my daughter - http://www.lovefromlv.com/2013/06/an-education-of-and-by-caroline.html).

    Anyway, I haven't been by the blog in awhile, and I'm so impressed by your journey. Your posts are uplifting, truthful, and heartfelt. I was especially touched by your post about getting the letters from your mom and the picture you bought in the bookstore of the Savior.

    Thank you for sharing your experiences and love and prayers to you and your family (and hi to Shane cause we know him: ).

    Erika

    PS - The black hair looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute style and color! Mix it up...whatever you feel like that day! Hang in there honey! Still hoping for the best outcome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES!!! Love it! You look so gothic-chic =D tee-hee You are adorable! I wish I could hug you right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES!!! Love it! You look so gothic-chic =D tee-hee You are adorable! I wish I could hug you right now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why did that post twice? Crazy technology!! Well, I guess it just goes to show that I really do love it. =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it. The new you... If only we all had the courage that you have.

    ReplyDelete