My life changed dramatically on Mother's Day 2013. Three days later I was diagnosed with cancer from my physician. This blog was made to keep my family and friends informed to what has been happening to me the past few weeks. When I find out news from different Doctor's through all of the procedures I have had, so many of you have wanted me to text, email, call, or someway contact you. It humbles me how many of you are concerned. Sometimes I forget to contact some of you. This way, you can stay in touch with what is happening now. Please feel free to comment. I hope I have it set up so you can. If not, I will ask Emily my daughter to help me, since she helped me get this set up.

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Now you see it....Now you don't!

Within 6 hours from starting my chemo, I broke out with a rash down my arms, trunk, and legs.  Much different looking rash than last time.  Nonetheless, just as itchy. I about went nuts scratching at work.  I know I am not supposed to scratch, but how do I not? I really do try not to.  I called the dermatologist and he got me in the very next morning, but alas.........there was nothing for him to see this morning!  The rash was gone.  Isn't that the way it goes!  I told him I had pictures to show him from last evening, but he didn't seem to want to see them.  Don't you hate feeling stupid when you have something doctor worthy, you go and ta-da....... You are better!

I have felt nauseated quite a bit of the day today, and extremely tired. I haven't slept well for several nights and I think my body got run down. I came home from work and went right to bed. So.....no rash today, and no itching.......YAY!

1 comment:

  1. Well...better to be safe than sorry by going to the doctor.I hope by only taking one pill a day your symptoms will be much less severe. Let's hope the rash stays away!
    Hang in there Terry Lynn! and keep writing.

    ReplyDelete