My life changed dramatically on Mother's Day 2013. Three days later I was diagnosed with cancer from my physician. This blog was made to keep my family and friends informed to what has been happening to me the past few weeks. When I find out news from different Doctor's through all of the procedures I have had, so many of you have wanted me to text, email, call, or someway contact you. It humbles me how many of you are concerned. Sometimes I forget to contact some of you. This way, you can stay in touch with what is happening now. Please feel free to comment. I hope I have it set up so you can. If not, I will ask Emily my daughter to help me, since she helped me get this set up.

Monday, September 2, 2013

Round Two

Well, the day is almost here to begin my chemo again.  Tomorrow is the day we talked to my oncologist about starting it back up. I will take one pill in the morning and that is all for the day.  Not the four I had previously taken per day.  My fun weekend is over and it's back to a normal life again.

At my class reunion, there were many who came up to me and talked to me about my cancer and asked questions, hugged me, cried with me, laughed with me, and it was just the most fun class reunion I have ever had I thought. I had many dear friends in my grade and loved my time spent with them Saturday evening.  Thank you to those of you who were so kind. I have great memories from growing up in Payson/West Mountain.

The countdown is now on for nine days from tomorrow to see if the rash comes back or not.  Please Not!

No comments:

Post a Comment