My life changed dramatically on Mother's Day 2013. Three days later I was diagnosed with cancer from my physician. This blog was made to keep my family and friends informed to what has been happening to me the past few weeks. When I find out news from different Doctor's through all of the procedures I have had, so many of you have wanted me to text, email, call, or someway contact you. It humbles me how many of you are concerned. Sometimes I forget to contact some of you. This way, you can stay in touch with what is happening now. Please feel free to comment. I hope I have it set up so you can. If not, I will ask Emily my daughter to help me, since she helped me get this set up.

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Great CT scan news! Yay Nexavar!

Skippety do da. Skippety-ay. Happy New Year to me. My CT scan showed the enlarged tumors from two months ago,  back to their original size.  Nothing has gotten worse, larger, or spread.  Dr. Klein had a huge grin! She was pretty happy!

I finally today, feel like I have broken away from the evil spell that Oncologist #1 put over me, of thinking my time is limited to 12 months left on this earth. There is no way!  I am not any worse today than I was in May.  I finally feel free from his spell he has cast over me for the past 7 months. I don't feel burdened down with his sentence I was given any more.  He was wrong, and that's that! I am so happy today.

So all of you reading this. I am still kicking and screaming and am not giving up! 2014 is going to be my year!

Yay Nexavar!!! You are doing something good!

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous, I am on my sixth week of Nexavar, this is very encouraging. I wish you all the best Terry Lynn. And a very happy new year from the UK.
    Mick

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT is HAPPY New Years news!!! Keep the faith. We all support and love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hip hip hooray !!!! That is excellent news . Keep fighting TerryLynn and the angels will help all of us cheer you on :) ps you are lucky to go back to primary ;)

    ReplyDelete