My life changed dramatically on Mother's Day 2013. Three days later I was diagnosed with cancer from my physician. This blog was made to keep my family and friends informed to what has been happening to me the past few weeks. When I find out news from different Doctor's through all of the procedures I have had, so many of you have wanted me to text, email, call, or someway contact you. It humbles me how many of you are concerned. Sometimes I forget to contact some of you. This way, you can stay in touch with what is happening now. Please feel free to comment. I hope I have it set up so you can. If not, I will ask Emily my daughter to help me, since she helped me get this set up.

Sunday, December 1, 2013

10,000 Views! Wow! Thanksgiving. ER

This week of thanksgiving has been one one the best weeks but for my health, one of the worst weeks.  I have had so many complications from my Nexavar this week.  One thing happens, and then that causes something else to happen and I am going around in circles.  I went to the emergency room Friday, and they really didn't know much how to help me much .  Very frustrating.  The good part of the week is what I want to focus on.  Having all my kids and their families here for thanksgiving. Then Saturday, watching my grandson be baptized.  Sunday, my granddaughter was blessed, and we also celebrated my little adopted grandsons first birthday.  So lots of things that have made this an awesome and memorable week.

This blog just hit over 10,000 views!  I can't believe it! Thank you! I just wish I knew who you all were so I could thank you personally for your concern.

We just put our Christmas tree up tonight, and I am so geared up for Christmas.  I love the holidays.

Kim.  Thank you for your love and patience for me.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you had a bad episode, but I am so glad you had a nice time with your family and are looking forward to Christmas.

    All the best from the UK

    Mick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the holiday season Terry Lynn and let those little blessings carry you through the difficult times...

    ReplyDelete