My life changed dramatically on Mother's Day 2013. Three days later I was diagnosed with cancer from my physician. This blog was made to keep my family and friends informed to what has been happening to me the past few weeks. When I find out news from different Doctor's through all of the procedures I have had, so many of you have wanted me to text, email, call, or someway contact you. It humbles me how many of you are concerned. Sometimes I forget to contact some of you. This way, you can stay in touch with what is happening now. Please feel free to comment. I hope I have it set up so you can. If not, I will ask Emily my daughter to help me, since she helped me get this set up.

Thursday, November 19, 2015

stop whining TL!

I don't mean to be a whiner 49er, but this surgery is kickin' my trash!!!!! I am not bouncing back like I did in the first one two weeks ago.  But I have to keep telling myself, I was filled with toxic material this time and my body is reacting to getting it out.  I just want it to hurry and let me be.  I want to feel like a normal person again and have energy and feel like getting dressed!  I don't want to be nauseous and feel sick and be in pain .  And I want to be able to sleep good!!! Ahhhhh. I need a good nights rest.  The rest I DIDNT GET AND THOUGHT I WOULD DURING SURGERY!!!  Today I have felt quite down, except for the sweet card I got in the mail and a package of Hugs I got from a neighbor, and a wonderful meal tonight from a dear friend.  Silly pictures from my sons family to make me laugh, and phone calls and texts.  Each was a booster shot for me of love and helped my spirits rise back up.  I have to keep reminding myself, " I Can Do Hard Things".

1 comment:

  1. You can do this Terry Lynn! Hang in there and hopefully this fatigue will be short lived! You have come so far! Your trust in the Lord will help you through this! Sending an e-hug!

    ReplyDelete