My life changed dramatically on Mother's Day 2013. Three days later I was diagnosed with cancer from my physician. This blog was made to keep my family and friends informed to what has been happening to me the past few weeks. When I find out news from different Doctor's through all of the procedures I have had, so many of you have wanted me to text, email, call, or someway contact you. It humbles me how many of you are concerned. Sometimes I forget to contact some of you. This way, you can stay in touch with what is happening now. Please feel free to comment. I hope I have it set up so you can. If not, I will ask Emily my daughter to help me, since she helped me get this set up.

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Thank you mom for being with me! I am glad you remembered that Primary Song.

I know a name.
A glorious name.
Dearer than any other
Listen I'll whisper the name to you.
It is the name of mother

Mother so gentle and kind and true
I love you.
I love you.
Mother so gentle and kind and true.
I ---- Love ---- You!

This morning we had to get up at 5:30 to be to my surgery at St. Marks Hospital in Salt Lake by 7:00.  All morning this song above kept going through my mind---- over and over and over.  I ignored it until finally I took the time to  recall the words and wondered why did this song come into my mind  so early in the morning? We only sing this song on Mother's Day. 

 On the way to the hospital, I figured it out.  My mom planted that song in my mind. I know it!  It was her way to let me know that she was with me today.  I am sure of it.  It brought some tender tears realizing the creative way she let me know she was following me today.  Thanks Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment