My life changed dramatically on Mother's Day 2013. Three days later I was diagnosed with cancer from my physician. This blog was made to keep my family and friends informed to what has been happening to me the past few weeks. When I find out news from different Doctor's through all of the procedures I have had, so many of you have wanted me to text, email, call, or someway contact you. It humbles me how many of you are concerned. Sometimes I forget to contact some of you. This way, you can stay in touch with what is happening now. Please feel free to comment. I hope I have it set up so you can. If not, I will ask Emily my daughter to help me, since she helped me get this set up.

Friday, November 27, 2015

Thanksgiving and decorating the tree.

Kim put up the Christmas tree tonight, and I was too nauseous to help for awhile. I finally took some med. so I would feel like helping decorate. (Kim doesn't decorate the tree) .

I am still struggling with my health, but I think I am feeling a little better than I was.  Thanksgiving was very tiring for me, so after dinner I had to go lie down for awhile.  After a half hour, I was able to spend time with the family and be just fine.  Most days I need two times to go lie down and rest.  Mostly I can't sleep but the rest is what I need.  Radiation really zaps your strength and stamina.

I can't wait until this is WAY behind me.  It's a lousy memory so far.

2 comments:

  1. You have a right to whine Terry Lynn! It must be awful to feel that way all the time. You have been through so much and still continue to hang in there and make the best of it. I would not be so pleasant...I sure hope all this radiation kills off all those cancer cells and these difficult times will become a distant memory for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boo !!!" Kick its butt Terry Lynn !! Grrhhhh ):$

    ReplyDelete