My life changed dramatically on Mother's Day 2013. Three days later I was diagnosed with cancer from my physician. This blog was made to keep my family and friends informed to what has been happening to me the past few weeks. When I find out news from different Doctor's through all of the procedures I have had, so many of you have wanted me to text, email, call, or someway contact you. It humbles me how many of you are concerned. Sometimes I forget to contact some of you. This way, you can stay in touch with what is happening now. Please feel free to comment. I hope I have it set up so you can. If not, I will ask Emily my daughter to help me, since she helped me get this set up.

Sunday, November 8, 2015

November 17th. Toxic day.

November 17th at 6:00 am.  I have my next date.  On this surgery we will blast the tumors with radioactive beads.  Then I will be toxic for 4 days.  I get to ride home in the back seat of the car while Kim drives.  I am going to hate not having companionship with Kim or anyone for fours days.  But I can sure talk on the phone!   Well, Kim doesn't have to " call" me, but he can talk to me across the room.  This doesn't sound fun at all.  It already sounds like I will be sent to the dungeon.  Ahhhh!

1 comment:

  1. Terry Lynn I am just catchung up from October ! I am sorry to hear you.have to get the radioctive beads placed and be on quarantine from civilization ! I'll bet your Mom will be there to visit with you :) seeing how she won't care about your lovely glowing self . Will be thinking of you on the 17th and sending out prayers and extra good ju ju !! Love you strong lady :)

    ReplyDelete