My life changed dramatically on Mother's Day 2013. Three days later I was diagnosed with cancer from my physician. This blog was made to keep my family and friends informed to what has been happening to me the past few weeks. When I find out news from different Doctor's through all of the procedures I have had, so many of you have wanted me to text, email, call, or someway contact you. It humbles me how many of you are concerned. Sometimes I forget to contact some of you. This way, you can stay in touch with what is happening now. Please feel free to comment. I hope I have it set up so you can. If not, I will ask Emily my daughter to help me, since she helped me get this set up.

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Just throw me over a cliff.

Whining or not, I have not had a good week since surgery.  My stomach is either feeling nausea/sick or I am bloated and it hurts like heck, or constipation,or I have acid reflux to the point of no return.  (If any of you have reflux, you know how painful it is especially when it is out of control and has burned your esophagus all the way down to your stomach and you want to scream.) Then the right leg and liver hurt and ache from the catheter.  It has been a pretty unpleasant week.  I called first thing Monday morning to talk to my doctor about the reflux and I am now on a lot of med. for it.  I don't like all the prescriptions I am taking after this surgery, but the med. for nausea is saving me from sickness and hallelujah for pain meds.  I just am going in a circle from one thing to the next all day long, and not sleeping well makes it all worse. And to think that I have to do this all again?  Just throw me over a cliff before that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment